• Broad City's Abbi and Ilana kicked off their fifth and final season with a walk from the "tippity top" of Manhattan to the bottom, and engaged in some hijinks along the way. The uptown part includes stops at the Morris-Jumel Mansion, Red Rooster, and, well, you can watch the rest on Comedy Central's website. [Gothamist, Comedy Central]
• Here's everything you need to know about Teranga, chef Pierre Thiam's much-ballyhooed pan-African spot opening at the Africa Center next Saturday, February 9. Plus, Eater NY's got the full menu. [Food & Wine, Eater NY]
• The 100 Gates Project just debuted 22 colorful new murals in East Harlem, and the city's Health Department wants you take a walk or bike ride around the neighborhood to check 'em out. [Patch]
• Wow, the Apollo just celebrated its 85th year in Harlem! Here's a rundown of its programming to mark the occasion. [amNewYork]
• You've got eight days left to take advantage of NYC Restaurant Week (which is actually three weeks long). Five Harlem spots are participating. [NYCgo]
• For a lot less money–just $10!–you can also celebrate Uptown Restaurant Weeks at a dozen East Harlem eateries. [Uptown Grand Central]
For daily updates, follow The Curious Uptowner on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.