• In the latest affordable housing lottery news: You can now try joining a waitlist for the 89 below market-rate apartments at El Barrio's Artspace PS 109. Applications are due April 11, and the waitlist will be active for two years. [Patch]
• The 4th annual Inwood Film Festival kicks off tonight with a special screening of Love, Gilda, produced and directed by Inwood's own Lisa D'Apolito. It'll be followed by an interview with WNYC's Brian Lehrer. The celebration continues with two full days of short- and feature-length films. [Broadway World]
• Sarah Jessica Parker and crew were in Inwood this week wrapping up Season 3 of Divorce. The actress posted a short video on Instagram with the following caption: "The only thing I will miss more than the people, cast, crew is the experience of shooting in upper Manhattan. Specifically the colorful, vibrant, dynamic streets of Inwood. Thanks to all the neighbors for their hospitality. I sure hope we weren't a nuisance!" [@sarahjessicaparker via Instagram]
• The temporary site for the Inwood branch of the New York Public Library has finally been announced: the new address will be 4857 Broadway. The current branch will close soon as part of a major redevelopment. [Patch]
• Eater takes another look at chef Pierre Thiam's new restaurant, Teranga–part of a recent trend in black chefs opening grain-focused restaurants. [Eater]
• Harlem's Lido made a list of best female-led restaurants compiled by OpenTable and the James Beard Foundation. [amNewYork]
For daily updates, follow The Curious Uptowner on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.