• Harlem's historic main street continues to boom. The commercial real estate company Colliers says it is “actively working with two big, international-name retailers looking at 125th Street." [NY Post]
• It turns out Hudson Yards raised $1.2 billion via a program intended to alleviate urban poverty. How? By using a map of Manhattan that magically linked the West Side with parts of Harlem with large public housing projects. [CityLab]
• Lin-Manuel Miranda just announced that the "In the Heights" movie will be shot in Washington Heights this summer. [Patch]
• Foot Locker is opening a huge new experiential "Power Store" on West 181st Street in Washington Heights, complete with barbershop, gaming zone, and event space with a DJ. [NY Post]
• A new lottery has opened for 144 below-market apartments on First Avenue in East Harlem. [Patch]
• These are the renderings for a new luxury building near 125th Street. [New York YIMBY]
For daily updates, follow The Curious Uptowner on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.