• Just in time for ice skating season, the Trump Organization has removed the Trump name from the two ice skating rinks it runs in Central Park, including Lasker Rink in the park's north end. [Washington Post]
• For a cool $1.59 million, you can live above Dapper Dan's Harlem atelier in a brownstone at 241 Lenox Avenue. [NY Post]
• Lidl, the German discount grocer that bought 27 Best Market stores in January of this year, says it will take two years to convert all of the locations, including the one in Harlem on Frederick Douglass Boulevard. [Newsday]
• The city has begun accepting bids for a project that would redevelop the old 126 Street bus depot into a memorial for a historic African burial ground and a mixed-use development. [Patch]
• New luxury buildings like the Vandewater in Morningside Heights are choosing an Art Deco look over glass and steel. [NY Post]
For daily updates, follow The Curious Uptowner on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.