• Keith Haring's recently renovated "Crack Is Wack" mural in East Harlem reopened to the public last weekend. [Hyperallergic]
• Chef JJ Johnson's new fast-casual rice concept Fieldtrip is a New York Times Critic's Pick. [NY Times]
• Many East Harlemites would welcome the Second Avenue Subway despite the fact that the new line would accelerate the neighborhood's development. [NY Times]
• A beautiful landmarked Harlem church, built in 1897, is on the market for $6.26 million. It is zoned for residential use, so could be someone's home. [6SQFT]
• Restaurateur Matthew Trebek, son of Jeopardy's Alex Trebek, has two successful spots in Harlem, and might open up more. [People]
• New York City park rangers will begin offering tours of the newly-renovated Harlem Fire Watchtower soon. [Untapped Cities]
• Elsa La Reina del Chicharron has the best deep fried pork belly in the city, according to this reporter. [Gothamist]
For daily updates, follow The Curious Uptowner on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.