In this special edition of Uptown Links, a look at what some of your favorite local celebs have been up to recently:
• Cardi B welcomed Vogue to the hood for this "73 Question with Cardi B" video filmed in her grandmother's apartment in Washington Heights, the "happy place" where the rapper frequently spends her downtime. [YouTube]
• Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka gave a tour of their 1800s Harlem brownstone–it was once a speakeasy, a music school for girls, and a bed and breakfast–all dressed up for the holidays. [AD]
• Leading up to Small Business Saturday, Lin-Manuel Miranda shared a list of his favorite local shops and restaurants in Washington Heights, including Word Up Bookshop, Buunnii Coffee, Malecon, and The Peralta Project. [Twitter]
• Harlem fashion icon Dapper Dan custom-designed the Gucci look Lizzo wore to perform on Saturday Night Live on the December 21 episode hosted by Eddie Murphy. [BuzzFeed]
• Expanding on a great idea, designer Sheila Bridges collaborated with Sonos and Union Los Angeles on a home speaker featuring her Harlem Toile design. [Instagram]
For daily updates, follow The Curious Uptowner on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.