• Didn't catch the fun Bruno Mars special "24K Magic Live at the Apollo" on TV last night? There's still time to watch the full episode on CBS. And here's a piece where the pop star talks about why playing at the Apollo meant so much to him. (Photo: CBS)
• Another jaw-dropping tale of Harlem gentrification: The owner of Paris Blues jazz bar and its building says brokers are asking him to sell it all for $10 million (he bought it for $35,000).
• It's tough out there for a TV show-themed eatery: Washington Heights' Rue La Rue Cafe, an homage to "The Golden Girls," has closed its doors–and not even a year after it opened.
• Kind people are all around us. Read how a Citymeals on Wheels volunteer who lives in West Harlem spends her Sundays.
• Subterranean West Harlem bar Honeywell is included in a roundup of spots offering cocktails that celebrate Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's engagement. The name for their tea-infused drink? The Harry Marklebanger.
#WashingtonHeights #volunteer #CentralHarlem #drinks #music #realestate #WestHarlem #gentrification #uptownlinks