Citi Bike's uptown expansion continues.
The bike share service just announced it installed 12 new stations in Upper Manhattan, most of which are in Washington Heights.
The locations are as follows:
• Convent Ave & W 151 St
• Frederick Douglass Blvd & W 155 St
• St. Nicholas Ave & W 157 St
• W 155 St & Frederick Douglass Blvd
• W 160 St & St. Nicholas Ave
• Amsterdam Ave & W 162 St
• W 163 St & Riverside Dr
• W 165 & Fort Washington Ave
• Broadway & W 165 St
• W 171 St & St. Nicholas Ave
• Amsterdam Ave & W 172 St
• Fort Washington Ave & W 173 St
The new stations in Washington Heights join the one at 169th Street and Fort Washington Avenue that opened earlier this year. Right near New York-Presbyterian Columbia University Medical Center, it was meant to help healthcare workers commute during the height of the pandemic.
Take a peek at the Citi Bike map to see which other uptown stations are coming soon (future stations appear in gray).
As always, be sure to consult the app before heading out to check real-time bike and dock availability.